Key Lime Pie
This is an easy pie to make and great for entertaining. I keep ½ C baggies of lime juice in the freezer, so all I have to do is defrost one and voila
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 small graham cracker crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ C key lime juice
- fresh or purchased whipped cream
- lime zest for garnish
- Double the recipe if you are using a large crust.
- Combine ingredients and pour into crust. Bake 325 for 15 minutes. Cool and top with whip cream and a lime zest.